Technical Support and Services
Plasmionique’s technical support staff is based at our facility in Varennes (Québec). Post-sale support and service for our products is conveniently available at the customer’s premises or in Varennes.
For remote troubleshooting, our systems are equipped with internet connectivity so that our engineers are often able to solve equipment problems from here.
Plasmionique has the capability in-house to provide thin-film coating and surface treatment services including:
- Magnetron sputter deposition
- Plasma-assisted surface treatment (functionalisation, cleaning, etc.)
Plasmionique has access to a wide variety of surface analysis equipment including (but not limited to):
- Atomic force microscopy (AFM)
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- X-ray diffraction spectroscopy (XRD)
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS)
Plasmionique has assembled an experienced team of scientists, engineers and professional technicians to help you address your most challenging R&D needs. If our expertise could work to your advantage please feel free to contact us for confidential and professional consulting.
Consulting services Include:
- Design and development of advanced plasma diagnostics
- Integration and installation of plasma- and vacuum-based systems
- Evaluation of existing technologies
- Personnel training
Contact us with your requirements.