PARADIS Series Vacuum Polymer Deposition Systems
PARADIS Series Vacuum Polymer Deposition Systems: BROCHURE (PDF)
Polymer coatings have been successfully used in applications requiring friction reduction, biocompatibility, protection from moisture, dielectric strength, etc. Parylene Vacuum deposition is one of the many methods of producing such coatings. In general it involves a number of steps between the introduction of the precursor(s) and the final polymer coating. Each step has well-defined temperature and pressure requirements to ensure that the precursor undergoes the necessary changes in phase and molecular structure along the way.
Plasmionique has designed the PARADIS Series of vacuum polymer deposition systems particularly for Parylene, but the basic process may be used for other polymers as well.
- LabVIEW® based control system for monitoring and controlling all system variables
- Intuitive graphic user interface
- Alarms and interlocks to protect system hardware and warn of unsafe conditions
- Real-time plotting and data logging
- Multi-step programming for process “recipes”